Hamleys is one old the oldest toy shops in the world, with an impressive history set over 200 years, they approached KI about creating a Christmas campaign to drive footfall in store and capture the warmth and magic of this historic London landmark. The campaign needed to highlight the Regent Street flagship store but also link to several other key store locations in the UK.
- Identified the audience’s attitudes and analysed trends for Christmas, in particular how covid had effected parents spending habits and experiential desires
- From inception to delivery KI worked at a fast pace and were flexible to our clients needs and requests
- Produced a 30’ second radio advert for Spotify and Heart London, which was also created for different regional variations
- A suite of digital deliverables including web adverts, videos and social posts
- Created cinemagraphs to bring photography to life with subtle sparkles and touches of movement to feel warm and alive.